What is carbon offsetting?
Every business creates CO2 emissions which contribute to climate change. Offsetting carbon emissions simply means that whatever carbon a business emits (calculated individually) is offset by purchasing carbon credits. These are used to support environmental projects around the world so that we can help reduce the carbon footprint.
HOW CAN I REDUCE MY CARBON EMISSIONS?
To reduce your carbon footprint, businesses can consider:
- Gas and electricity consumption
- Commuting and business travel
- Paper usage
- Office waste
- Water usage
Did you know we can also help with your energy bills? Find out more here.
Download our Carbon Offsetting Brochure
The Carbon Offsetting Process:
1. Assess Your Bills
Our team at DSUK will assess your business bills.
2. Measure Your Carbon
We’ll calculate your business carbon emissions for you, and how many credits you’ll need.
3. Offset Your Carbon
We’ll purchase carbon credits for you to offset your emissions.
Why should I want to buy carbon offsets?
- To gain a competitive advantage.
- To be recognised for doing the right thing for the planet.
- To receive a certificate to display, and a digital badge.
- It’s affordable! We make it possible for SMEs to offset energy usage for around 1% of their annual energy spend.
- Buying carbon offsets is much more meaningful for the environment than most ‘green’ energy tariffs, which rely on the REGO system.
Get In Touch
Diamond Solutions UK Ltd
Unit 7, Brenton Business Complex,